The PRCA MENA Digital Awards were held on Wednesday, 8th of November 2023 at the Movenpick Hotel & Residences Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to celebrate the best in Digital PR and Communications across the Middle East and North Africa.
This year’s strategic partners are One Group. Additional sponsorship includes Atteline, Carma, Cicero & Bernay Public Relations, Commpass, Dubai Cares, Guinness World Records, GWPR – Global Women in PR, ICCO, MCG Talent, Provoke, Seven Media, The Work Crowd, YouGov.
Monika Fourneaux, Head of EMEA, said: “The awards brought together the MENA region’s PR and communications community, acknowledging, and celebrating outstanding achievements over the past year. Winners and finalists showcased great talent and exceptional skills, and we’re privileged to shine a spotlight on the dynamic PR industry in the vibrant city of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.”
The night’s winners were:
- Digital Team of the Year – Weber Shandwick MENAT
- Digital Professional of the Year – Sanya Ijaz, Atteline
- Best Use of Video in a Campaign – Weber Shandwick MENAT & Ewaa
- Best Use of Social Influencers in a Campaign – Touch
- Best Use of Reporting and Measurement in a Campaign – ASDA’A BCW
- Best Social Media Campaign – ASDA’A BCW
- Best Use of Content Marketing in a Campaign – Touch
- Best Performance in a Digital Campaign – ASDA’A BCW
- Best Use of Paid Media in a Campaign – British Council,
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign – Weber Shandwick MENAT & Department of Health Abu Dhabi
- Best AI-Driven Digital Campaign – Atteline
A big thank you goes to our amazing panel of Judges, who had the nearly impossible task of selecting this year’s finalists. We couldn’t have done it without you.-